The Agnes procedure is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to treat various skin concerns, including acne, wrinkles, and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). During the procedure, a handheld device is used to deliver precise energy to the targeted area, which stimulates collagen production and tightens the skin.
AGNES ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Acne and acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Excess sebum production
- Skin sagging and laxity
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Milia (small, hard white bumps on the skin)
- Skin tags
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Results can be seen after just one treatment with continued improvement over time.
- Minimally invasive with little to no downtime.
- Can be customized for individual skin concerns and needs.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Tightening and firming of sagging skin.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars and other scars.
- Reduction in the size and appearance of pores.
- Improvement in skin texture and tone.