CO2 fractional ablative laser therapy is a non-surgical treatment that removes the outer layer of damaged skin and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue and collagen. Fractional CO2 is the most intense laser treatment we offer. The treatment produces small holes in the skin and requires seven days to peel and heal.
FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars and other types of scars
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Dull or lackluster skin
- Sagging skin and loss of elasticity
- It is an FDA-approved procedure.
- Can provide noticeable results after just one treatment.
- Can be used on both the face and body.
- Long-lasting results with proper skin care maintenance.
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved skin texture and tone.
- Tightened skin.
- Improved appearance of scars, including acne scars.
- Reduced size of pores.