The Emsella procedure is a non-invasive treatment that uses electromagnetic energy to stimulate and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. During the procedure, the patient sits fully clothed on a special chair that emits high-intensity electromagnetic waves to the pelvic floor muscles, causing them to contract and relax rapidly. This helps to improve muscle tone and strength in the pelvic floor.
EMSELLA ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Urge incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal laxity
- Lack of sensation or orgasm during sex
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Postpartum pelvic floor issues
- Pre- and post-menopausal pelvic floor changes
- Overall pelvic floor health and wellness
- A non-invasive procedure, meaning there are no incisions or injections required.
- Treatment sessions typically take around 30 minutes to complete.
- You can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- FDA-approved and very effective.
- Improved pelvic floor strength.
- Reduced symptoms of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor weakness.
- Improved sexual function leading to increased sensation and orgasmic potential.