Surgitron is a minimally invasive, radiofrequency-based surgical technique that is used to remove various skin lesions, including moles, warts, skin tags, and other growths. The Surgitron device uses high-frequency electrical energy to cut and remove unwanted tissue with minimal damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
SURGITRON ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Spider veins
- Skin tags
- Seborrheic keratoses
- The Surgitron device allows for precise targeting of unwanted tissue, reducing the risk of scarring or damage to surrounding healthy tissue.
- The procedure is relatively quick and can often be completed in a single visit.
- Short recovery time, with most people able to return to work or other activities immediately after the procedure.
- Surgitron is often more cost-effective than other surgical procedures.
- Excellent cosmetic results with minimal scarring and a natural-looking appearance.
- Reduces the appearance of spider veins.
- Successful removal of moles and other skin lesions.