The VI Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that lifts away dead skin cells and reveals brighter, more youthful-looking skin. The procedure is used to treat signs of aging, smooth out the skin’s texture, and address issues with pigmentation. Because they are so gentle, VI Peels can safely be used anywhere on your face: eyelids, mouth corners and even the backs of hands.
VI PEEL ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage and hyperpigmentation
- Acne and acne scarring
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Rough, dry, or dull skin
- Large pores and blackheads
- Melasma and other forms of skin discoloration
- Signs of aging and skin damage caused by environmental factors
- The VI Peel can be customized to your unique skin concerns and goals, allowing for a tailored approach to skincare.
- Unlike many other skin rejuvenation procedures, VI Peel is non-invasive, meaning there are no needles, incisions or surgical procedures required.
- Little-to-no downtime required.
- Visible improvements in your skin’s texture, tone, and clarity within days of the procedure with continued improvements over time.
- Improved skin texture, tone, and clarity.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminished sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduced acne and acne scarring.
- More even skin tone and texture.
- Smaller pores and fewer blackheads.
- Brighter, more youthful-looking skin.