Xeomin Neurotoxin Injections are a safe and effective treatment for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Xeomin is a purified form of botulinum toxin injected into targeted facial muscles using a fine needle, resulting in smoother, more youthful-looking skin. With regular treatments, patients can maintain a more youthful, refreshed appearance without the need for more invasive procedures.
XEOMIN NEUROTOXIN INJECTIONS ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s feet or fine lines around the eyes
- Wrinkles on the nose
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Chin dimpling or pebbly chin
- Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating in the underarms, hands, or feet
- Little to no downtime, allowing you to return to your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- The procedure is relatively quick and can be completed in as little as 10-15 minutes.
- Xeomin has been approved by the FDA as a safe and effective treatment for various cosmetic concerns.
- Unlike some other neurotoxin injectables, Xeomin does not require allergy testing prior to treatment.
- Natural-looking results that enhance the appearance of the face without making it look frozen or unnatural.
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Improved overall appearance of the skin, resulting in a more youthful and refreshed look.